A leading iGaming company are looking for a Personal Assistant to take ownership and
oversee office administration. This person will be responsible for creating and maintaining a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of communication and safety in addition to Personal Assistance to the company Director and Board members.
Main responsibilities include
• Schedule travel, meetings and appointments as required
• Personal assistance to the company directors
• Maintain the office and arrange for necessary repairs
• Partner with HR to support with administration as necessary
• Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
• Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
• Ensure visitors are looked after and supported as needed
• Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
Previous experience as a personal assistant
A high level of accuracy and ability to multi-task and prioritize work Proficiency in MS Office especially Excel
Excellent time management skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
German speaking is an asset
Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
What you'll get
An attractive salary package, wonderful colleagues and a funky office awaits the right candidate.
Our client is a very successful path and one can expect to grow with them through challenge, training and responsibility.
Interested? Apply directly or send your cv to email@example.com and we can discuss further.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job