Office Junior - Administration
6 months FTC
Based in Redhill, Surrey
Pentasia Ltd is looking for a bright, ambitious and hardworking Office Junior to assist our Recruitment & Operations team during a very busy sales period. Our Office Junior role offers a fantastic opportunity to gain hands-on work experience at an award winning recruitment consultancy within the iGaming and Digital Sector.
As our Office Junior, you will assist the Office Manager in a variety of tasks giving essential support and administration to the recruitment team and ensuring the UK Office runs smoothly. Tasks you can expect to be responsible for include;
· Reviewing and assigning new website registrations
· Validate CV’s within the recruitment parsing system
· Ensuring data is kept clean and up-to-date within the company’s CRM system
· Distribute emails and manage the company email account
· Answering incoming switchboard calls and transferring as necessary
· Liaising with suppliers - placing stationery and kitchen supply orders
· Assist in planning and arranging monthly competitions & quarterly events
· Uploading adverts onto relevant job boards
· Check and approve web adverts for the Pentasia site
· Booking couriers and providing administrative support to management
· Involvement in ongoing business projects
This role would suit a recent school/college leaver looking for a stepping stone into office administration or recruitment. The successful candidate will be a quick learner, self-starter with a can-do attitude with good communication skills. You will have excellent attention to detail and accuracy with strong organisational skills.
We are looking for this role to start ASAP.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then email your CV or call Emma Tuddenham on 01737 785 970
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job