Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Our client is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join our rapidly expanding team! This mid-high level job is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and career oriented person who is obsessed and passionate about their job.
The candidate should be practical and able to implement an efficient organizational structure for daily processes and operations.
With huge scope to climb internally, this is a crucial position within the company where the successful candidate will be able to leave their mark.
• Work on and improve the operations systems and processes in line with company goals and targets
• Create, manage and constantly improve reporting systems, work flow and project planning and management
• Overseeing and management of the launch of new projects to meet strict deadlines
• Manage a large team of in-house assets to reach daily and weekly targets
Implementation of strict quality controls on all processes and projects
• Ability to effectively manage a large number of projects and staff members at once, creating detailed work flow charts and delegating tasks to appropriate staff members
• Goal setting for different departments
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
• Previous experience in Tech and/or iGaming is a must
• Technically minded and experience with different content management systems and basic coding.
• Career driven and self-motivated.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job