Would you like the opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology business? Our clients offer cutting-edge Cloud based services and B2B Performance Marketing, and owns B2C gambling operators offering games from the best suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.
They are looking for talented NOC Support Engineers to join them and be part of the huge award winning success that they have experienced so far and will continue to do moving forward.
This company place a lot of emphasis on team work, an enthusiastic working culture and an environment where your skills can be showcased and developed.
What you'll be doing:
- Aim for 24/7 shift-work operations coverage.
- Provide 2nd to 3rd line support to resolve escalated technical issues.
- Hands-on handling and troubleshooting of a wide variety of issues.
- Ad-hoc and routine SQL queries, shell scripting.
- Identify application defects, log the details and follow-up on the issues with the development teams.
- Fault handling and escalation.
- Liaise with development and other teams, following issues through to resolution.
- Proactively come up with ways to monitor the systems end-to-end.
- Define and implement enabling tools to run and operate efficiently.
- Monitoring of the infrastructure and business critical systems.
- Maintain and tune the monitoring system.
- Build internal knowledge-base to facilitate faster response times tackling future issues.
- Work as part of a team to share knowledge, support each other and continuously improve together.
- Constant communication updates to team members and manager.
Who you are:
- Attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to efficiently solve problems
- Keep abreast of current technology
- Flexible team player
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of HTTP, TCP/IP, Certificates, SMTP, DNS
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Experience with Windows Server Administration
- Basic experience with IIS
Skills considered assets:
- SQL querying
- Firewall/Load Balancers knowledge
- Web Application Debugging
- Monitoring systems and uptime reporting
If you would like this opportunity to join something HUGE, please get in touch.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job