Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Would you like the opportunity to work within a unique industry? My client is offering the opportunity for a great .Net Developer to join them and build on their skills within sports. They are offering a fun, relaxed working atmosphere, and a supportive, friendly, multinational team awaits you.
As a .Net Developer you will work within a team environment to deliver best of breed software solutions to some of the most prestigious sports leagues and federations in the world. As a part of the Development team, your work will involve the full software development cycle. Your main responsibilities will include:Requirements analysis, designing and developing new software products and components, and investigating software issues and resolving defects.
- Solid understanding of C# and Visual Studio tooling
- Familiar with Unit Testing/Test Driven Development techniques
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Enthusiasm and ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Commercial experience with C#
- Service Orientated Architecture
- Messaging and communication technologies (Rabbit MQ, NancyFX, REST etc)
- Front-end web technologies
- Experience working within Agile
This vacancy is a perfect match for a person who is passionate about sports, willing to take on challenges and responsibility for new projects from scratch, deliver the best quality results to our clients and to be an integral part of a focused, agile team.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job