Do you love math? Well that’s what you will do as part of our studio game teams, create mathematical models for our global online slot games.
The Game Mathematician role is a key role within the Games Studio team. You will be working with game designers, developers, and platform engineers to create the best possible gaming experiences.
Relocation assistance available for out of town candidates!
- Designing both traditional and non-traditional wagering games
- Producing the mathematics for wagering games.
- Work together with product management, platform engineers, graphical artists, game designers and testers during the entire project.
- Support the company and customers in regards to mathematical issues concerning any game in the portfolio.
- 4+ years designing social and/or casino entertainment products
- Strong interest and proficiency in probability and statistical mathematics.
- Deep knowledge of traditional casino game design mechanics, including slots.
- Genuine interest in interactive entertainment such as gaming, games, gambling, betting.
- Excellent communication skills and can easily express game design in written form.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job