Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Pentasia are working with one of the biggest and most exciting players in the landbased casino industry in Ireland in order to find an all round general marketing guru to join their team.
- Reporting directly into the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the promotion and campaign lifecycle calendar from planning, implementation and analysis.
- You will work to and manage the promotional calendar for the business and use the latest marketing technologies to push automated marketing campaigns across SMS, Email, in-App notifications and DM.
- You will also work with various other internal stakeholders including, tech, design and graphics as well as manage the companies online social media presence. ?
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2+ years experience in a general marketing role whereby promotions and campaign planning and implementation are at the forefront.
- Experienced in working with analytics and data in order to make carefully planned business marketing decisions
- Ability to multi task and operate within a fast paced environment.
- Experience working within an online or landbased gaming/casino environment highly desirable.
For more information contact Keith on 016087729 or email email@example.com
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job