Exciting real money gaming opportunity! Our client is an online casino, poker and sports operator in Quebec, Canada who is in search of a Lead Fraud Analyst.
This position requires proven team leadership skills and a collaborative mindset and reports into the Risk Manager.
About this opportunity
- Execute and assist the team with the day to day security/fraud workload
- Assist in daily tasks including work assignments, handling staff questions, compliance with company policies and procedures, etc.
- Assist the manager in organizing, planning and implementing new strategies, policies, procedures and controls
Your qualifications and experience
- DEC or DEP in related field plus two (2) years relevant experience OR
High School Diploma, plus five (5) years relevant experience
- Proven team management or senior level experience
- Basic knowledge of related regulatory requirements including AML, CFT, KYC
This is a rare opportunity to be a part of the interactive gambling world! This role is actively progressing, so please apply ASAP. I’ll be in touch if I believe your background is a good match.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job