Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Exciting real money gaming opportunity! Our client is an online casino, poker and sports operator in Quebec, Canada who is in search of a Lead Fraud Analyst.
This position requires proven team leadership skills and a collaborative mindset and reports into the Risk Manager.
About this opportunity
- Execute and assist the team with the day to day security/fraud workload
- Assist in daily tasks including work assignments, handling staff questions, compliance with company policies and procedures, etc.
- Assist the manager in organizing, planning and implementing new strategies, policies, procedures and controls
Your qualifications and experience
- DEC or DEP in related field plus two (2) years relevant experience OR
High School Diploma, plus five (5) years relevant experience
- Proven team management or senior level experience
- Basic knowledge of related regulatory requirements including AML, CFT, KYC
This is a rare opportunity to be a part of the interactive gambling world! This role is actively progressing, so please apply ASAP. I’ll be in touch if I believe your background is a good match.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job