Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
We are recruiting a Lead Designer for a new cutting edge and innovative online casino brand in Central London.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly talented, self-motivated and multi-disciplined designer, with exceptional UI and marketing design skills, to take ownership of the creative direction and design execution of a new exciting online gambling brand straight from the initial brand creation stages.
The successful candidate will work directly with the brand manager at the London office, and a team of designers remotely, managing their work and time lines to insure all deadlines are met, whilst taking lead on all UI/UX and mobile focused projects.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be competent in all facets of the design process. A proven track record of website and mobile design is essential, as is project and man management experience.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Champion the creative design development of a new mobile focused online casino brand
- Own, manage and execute the design of marketing and advertising assets adhering the brand guidelines
- Development and design of web landing pages and promotional material for campaigns including email marketing, creation of adverts, web banners and print material.
- HTML source code and CSS style sheet building.
- Using project management software to maintain design schedule and ensure administration of work load is updated.
- Collaborate with brand manager, project stakeholders, development team and work collaboratively with fellow designers and the development team to help create exceptional user experiences, site designs and promotions.
- Define and implement innovative solutions for the brand’s visual development and users’ experience.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Efficient project and time management across multiple projects for the design team.
- Contribute to idea generation and brainstorming sessions.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience ideally within a start-up environment in the online gaming industry.
- A natural designer, being able to work from concept to final design.
- Excellent skills in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver, HTML5/CSS3
- PHP / ASP would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience is launching new brands with direct involvement from concept stages, creation of interface and design wire frames through to web design development is a preferred skill.
- An expert in the User Interface field, having a good knowledge of UX, and capable of creating pixel-perfect buttons, icons, sliders, etc. being able to make the most of a small interface.
- Fluent in responsive design of high performance web pages, and mobile/tablet UI.
- Passionate about understanding current and emerging UX/UI and mobile design trends.
- Specialising in a digital background with a strong portfolio.
- Precise layout skills with an exceptional eye for detail.
- A solid understanding of the technical abilities and limitations of web and mobile technologies.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job