Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Are you passionate about Web Design? Would you like the chance to develop in your career with one of the best companies in Malta?
I am working with one of the leading content providers for the online gaming industry who are looking for a Junior Web Designer to join the team and be part of their ever increasing success.
In summary, the Junior Web Designer will be there to provide assistance and support to the existing design team and the tasks related to the role will be varied. The candidate will also provide creative assets for the marketing team.
This is a great opportunity to experience and learn many aspects of web design, whist working within a dynamic company where marketers, designers and developers collaborate to further the business goals.
Tasks will include the following
- Source and manipulate digital assets.
- Create email marketing images.
- Create homepage takeover designs.
- Good/very good proficiency in Adobe Photoshop.
- Portfolio must demonstrate creative flair.
- Must be able to create designs from scratch and using their own initiative once briefed (support is always on hand of course).
- Be able to use Adobe Photoshop’s creative tools and features. For example, create bespoke backgrounds, use Layer Effects to add texture, depth and visual interest.
- Good eye for/use of colour and composition.
- Be happy to work as part of a team, communicate effectively and be proactive.
- Have a passion for design and a desire to progress their skills in web design.
- Have a basic understanding of HTML/CSS - not essential as training will be given.
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience a bonus (Adobe Illustrator, etc.) - not essential as training will be given.
This is a really exciting opportunity to work for a well respected company who also have a reputation for being incredibly good employers. Get in touch if you would like to discuss this further with me.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job