Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Our client is a new start up in Malta and is looking for someone ambitious that is currently working in Swedish Customer Support to step into a Country Manager position.
Due to the nature of a start-up business and the fact the Swedish market is relatively new to us, the role itself will be a mixture of Customer support and localized Marketing. So the ideal candidate will have experience of both and really grow into the country manager role.
The Customer Support side will involve
• Providing the highest level of support to customers via email, phone and live chat.
• Assisting users with games, payment issues and providing all necessary information related to our products and services.
• Adequate handling of customer complaints.
• Translations for the Customer Support Department, and any other department in the company as required.
• Propose and initiate improvement changes and solutions.
The marketing will involve
• Proposing and executing casino campaigns from idea generation
• Writing copy for marketing and promotional materials
• Reporting on monthly campaign performance
• Keeping abreast of industry trends and provide competitor analysis
• Essentially providing localized marketing for the company
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job