Our client is a caring, sharing, and rewarding kind of casino! Their aim is to be the world’s number one casino, and they won’t settle for anything less. They work hard and play even harder.
We are looking for a Japanese Customer Care Agent to help us deliver a superior gaming experience to our customers. The goal is to build and improve customer value, satisfaction, and loyalty through direct customer interaction.
We are looking for an outgoing, hardworking, and fun individual whose personality and skills shine the brightest at all times - this is a shift base role hence a perfect career possibility for a socially dynamic, networking and charismatic person.
- Nurture and support player relationships via phone, e-mail, and live chat
- Support and contribute to our CRM infrastructure
- Participate in the planning of customer engagement initiatives
- Seek resolutions to customers’ queries and issues whilst actively striving to achieve a “one correct answer” across all channels
- Monitor campaigns and promotions across all allocated customer touch points
- Receive, handle, and translate customers’ KYC documents
- Be the point of contact for your regional Country Manager
- Native level of Japanese
- Intermediate to fluent level of written and spoken English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills (spelling & grammar)
- Ability to write content in a creative and catching manner
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous customer care experience
- iGaming experience
The ideal candidate should be a team player who can form positive relationships with employees at all levels of the business. You should be resilient and approachable with the ability to work successfully in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. We are looking for someone with a proactive mindset who’s willing to contribute to our growing team.
We believe this process works both ways, so what can we do for you? We’re a motivated team aiming to because one of the best casino teams in the business, and our company is one of the fastest growing companies in the industry. We’ve come a long way in a short time and we want only the best candidates on board to join us as we keep reaching new heights!
We’ve just moved into brand new, central offices, with fantastic facilities for your daily use. After all, if you’re going to be spending your days with us, we think you should enjoy it! Our event team organises great parties, team building events and excursions- we’ll also treat you to our scrumptious office breakfasts, and maybe even a drink or two after work.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job