Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
I am looking for an Information Security Engineer to join a successful online gaming company to be based in their offices in Malta. The company has a fast-growing, professional, team oriented culture and they need someone to join them who wants to be part of their continued growth and improvement.
- Own the delivery, administration and troubleshooting of the company network devices and security infrastructure;
- Create and maintain the technical documentation and security policies;
- Provide a point of escalation to the IT team for advanced networking and security support;
- Design and implement security systems and services that protect the integrity of data;
- Engineer, implement and monitor security procedures for the protection of computer systems networks;
- Prepare comprehensive security reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement;
- Revision and improvement of current security infrastructures (Antivirus, leakage protection systems etc);
- Support the IT team in specific projects.
Skills and experience:
- A technology or related field graduate degree with minimum 5 years’ experience in a related security/networking role or equivalent experience and knowledge of IT governance and operations.
- iGaming or other e-commerce, information technology, or general software experience;
- Knowledge about the next generation firewalls and security management systems;
- Worked with the latest networking and security technologies, techniques, and tools;
- Passionate about network security;
- Experience in defending against computer security and network attacks;
- Experience in designing and implementing complex networks;
- Experience with building systems and networks in the cloud;
- Vendor certifications in networking and security technologies will be considered an asset (CISSP, Ethical Hacking);
- Knowledge of Microsoft, CISCO, Linux technologies, Cloud Platforms and associated security risks;
- Familiarity with the EU Data Protection Rules Reform (GDPR);
- Self-managed, driven, curious and a team player that likes freedom with responsibility;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Acts responsibly with sensitive and confidential information;
- Excellent problem-solving, good analytical and collaborative skills;
- Must be flexible and comfortable to travel for work purposes.
In return, our client offers a fun, challenging, rewarding environment with the possibility to create something new and make a real difference. It will be a chance to join a modern and flexible organisation where personal and professional growth is encouraged. You will work closely with different departments on day to day operational tasks, updates etc. A competitive salary is also offered as well as a variety of other benefits. Please do get in touch if you would like to discuss this further.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job