Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
The Human Resources Generalist originates and leads vital Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture hat emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standard and goal attainment.
Additionally this person will coordinate the implementation of services, policies, and programs and be responsible for overseeing the administrative, legal, compliance and quality factor in the HR function within the Maltese offices.
* Evaluate and improve current processes inter and cross departmental for higher efficiency;
* Own and update internal SOPs including reporting and quality control checks;
* Initiating and monitoring performance management and improvement systems;
* Continuous organization development;
* Ensuring employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
* Policy and procedure upkeep and enforce;
* Employee relations;
* Company-wide committee facilitation;
* Represent employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
* Act as main point of contact for HR related situations and queries;
* Track, report and update on KPIs and activity;
* Hold training and communicate HR practices to the rest of the office;
* Oversee the completion of internal hr projects and tasks;
* Act as a checkpoint and approve of items prior to roll out;
* Initiate novel and trendy practices to push the company and department forward on goingly;
* Manage and co ordinate HR activity and projects such as performance appraisals, engagement surveys, market research, salary reviews.
* Safety of the workforce;
* Development of a superior workforce;
* Development of the Human Resources department;
* Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance;
* Personal ongoing development;
* Legalising and standardising the department;
* Improving compliance standards.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job