Position: Head of Poker
Head of Poker will be responsible for managing the Poker unit within the company based in our Georgia Office. You will: own, grow and maintain the product development strategy; creating and exceeding annual commercial targets; keeping a core focus at all times on the player experience and value of the player to the brand. To be an active member of the Business Team, helping to build the brand and work as a strong team player across the business.
Main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the Poker Team and delivery of the company Poker budget.
- Responsible for the company Poker Strategy and Marketing Activity Plan
- Monitor, follow-up and provide regular commentary on product performance and customer segments.
- Responsible for producing and delivering clearly outlined Marketing Project Requests, coordinate with the internal teams, including follow-up and ROI analysis on project and campaigns to ensure quality, execution excellence and campaign ROI.
- Optimize product communications; including emails, SMS’s and content/campaign pages by analysingperformance statistics.
- Work closely with the central Poker Team, Territory Coordinators, the Legal and Customer Service Teams as well as the company Business Team.
- Contribute to the development of the company Poker development roadmap, deliver insight to shape campaigns and fine-tune channel activity to truly engage our customers
Skills & experience required includes:
- You have previous experience within the position of Poker manager; working with poker product development as a key decision maker.
- You are knowledgeable of Georgian and/or Neighbouring markets with similar culture/demographics.
- You are a team leader who motivates your team members and shares knowledge with your colleagues. If poker is an interest even outside of working hours and you spend a lot of time reading the news in the gambling industry, you are the kind of professional we are searching for.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job