Pentasia are working with a young and growing multinational iGaming consultancy company based in South Dublin who provide B2B and B2C services to various gaming operators globally including a major top ten player in the Poker Industry.
Reporting into senior level directors of the business you will be tasked with managing all aspects of B2C operations for the organisations Poker clients.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of B2C Operations for key Poker clients covering all global areas of the business including Affiliates, Marketing, Creative, Support, Risk, Security etc.
- Acting as the main point of contact for all B2C departments as well as the overriding expert in all aspects of front end and backend operations.
- Manage and oversee all product improvements and maintenance.
- Reporting across all areas of the business and analysing all aspects of Marketing, Customer Segmentation, Game and Site Traffic, Bonus Systems and Promotional Analysis, providing in-depth reports to senior management.
- Ensure overall operational excellence across all products delivering best in class performance management structures and processes for the team.
- Optimise operational efficiency of current processes within the organisation.
- Oversee all areas of issue resolution and resolving escalated customer complaints as well as operating as the point of references for all site content issues for the Poker product.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the customer and their requirements.
- Ensure continued training and up skilling of staff, in particular new recruits to the Dublin based team
- 5+ years’ experience in a Senior Management capacity for a successful iGaming product (preferably Poker)
- Excellent overall understanding of internet technology and devices, including mobile and tablet across all areas of an iGaming business.
- Experience and familiar with all departments including Marketing, Retention, Product, Content, Customer Support, Fraud, Security etc.
- Familiar with the processes and toolset used within an E-commerce function, including Business Intelligence, Web Analytics, Content Management etc
- Great communication and relationship building skills
- Experience analysing data and interpreting results
- Strong problem solving skills with clear attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience of issue resolution within an online organisation
For more information contact Keith on 016087729 or email email@example.com
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job