Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
I am currently recruiting for a dedicated, forward thinking Head of IT who can manage and be accountable for all Operations, Infrastructure and Service Delivery for the Asian market. You will be joining a global leading, award-winning software solutions provider for the online sportsbook and gaming industry that has a highly respected reputation defined by technical excellence and always being one step ahead:
- Manage and be accountable for the Asian IT Operations, Infrastructure and Service Delivery.
- Manage, maintain and monitor the Taiwan hosted environment and keeping it aligned with the clients IT’s departments requirements
- Continuously ensure that the Datacenter connectivity is up-to-date that the latest market changes are applied in order to ensure stability and performance of the datacenter
- Actively install the servers (BAU – not the initial setup) and manage the relationship with the local Chief and C8 staff
- Lead local audits
- Send weekly reports to the relevant stakeholders to describe the latest news/Requirements and future developments
- Ensure the Asian platform is running in accordance with the demands of large scale Asian operators.
- Ensure continuity in the changing nature of the environment e.g. seeking new optimal network routes.
- Manage the deployment of software releases and new infrastructure in Asia
- Perform necessary audits and manage local vendor relations e.g. Telecoms providers.
- Provide weekly reports to the relevant stake holders ensuring transparency in existing and future. developments.
- Ensure costs are controlled and that IT purchase decisions are aligned to the needs of the business with a clear ROI objective e.g. business growth or stability.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is happy to be located in Asia and head up such a prominent and indispensable area of this company. Please do contact me if you would like to have a discrete conversation about this in more detail.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job