Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Our client is looking for a Head of Gaming Operations
This role’s mission is to head up the Malta office. Your main objective is to make sure that CRM and VIP Management operate at a competitive level, measured by benchmarking the KPIs: CVR, ARPU, and Churn. You will be directly responsible for the VIP Team (7 FTEs) whereas the Team Leader of the CRM Team (5 FTEs) will report to you. You will report to the CEO in Stockholm.
1. Increase retention rate on FDs and on mature players. Target is >50% on all players and should be reached by Dec 2017.
2. Increase ARPU to >$250 pm by Dec 2017.
3. Improve time to market for campaigns. Make sure that campaign production becomes a standardized process (copy, graphics etc) to execute bonuses faster.
4. Make sure that the teams have the best available employees and tools to execute on the above KPIs.
1. Can-do attitude, passionate & excited about work
2. Honest and trustworthy
3. 100% result-focused
4. Analytical skills
5. High standards
6. High level of persistence
7. Ability to hire A players
8. Ability to develop teams and people
9. Ability to optimize workflow for maximal performance
Does this sound like the perfect career move for you? Please get in touch with me today.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job