Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Our client, an innovative start up casino is looking for a Casino Manager ready for making the next step in their career, experienced in CRM, retention and marketing of our new brand, with high work ethics and strong leadership skills.
- Ownership of the online casino products – Casino and Live Casino
- Define marketing strategies for CRM and retention activities
- Define detailed marketing plans for Life Cycle Management and Customer Segmentation, Loyalty management and churn prevention
- Manage bonus spend budget
- Develop and impeccable execution of an annual, quarterly and monthly marketing and player communication plan and execution of the campaign plan including campaign briefing, defining customer segments, brainstorming with copy writers and designers, signing off assets and marketing material
- Create marketing concepts and execute effective marketing campaigns to enhance the customer experience, maximize activity to generate return on investment and increase customer lifetime value
- Delivering financial KPI’s
- Constant evaluation of campaigns in order to improve efficiency and ROI
- Communicate product rollout to key departments within the business - Customer services, affiliates, VIP team and marketing department.
- Keep up to date with the market and industry knowledge, needs to be knowledgeable and stay up to date with all relevant regulations and ensure that our games offering and relationship with the supplier stays compliant.
- Reporting and evaluation of reports
- Working with CRM tools
- Benchmarking key market competition’s CS approach
- Contributing to technical development
- Experienced Casino Manager with min 2 years’ experience in this position, 4 years in online gaming
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- Self-driven with a positive and hands-on attitude, team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Language skills: fluent in English; Swedish, Finnish, or Norwegian player and language knowledge will be evaluated as a plus
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job