Our client is a rapidly expanding global online sports betting company based in their London, looking for a Graphic Designer to be responsible for creating design solutions under the guidance of the Design Management.
Essential Job Functions / Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Liaise with internal department heads and 3rd party companies to define design requirements
• To manage and be responsible for projects from brief to end product with minimal guidance from managers
• Create and manage website assets using our Content Management System (CMS)
• Responsible for the scheduling and management of promotional assets across all available languages
• Provide assets and build HTML based landing pages.
• Provide assets and build HTML based marketing emails using our online software (Silverpop).
• Design and manage live feed banners using our online software (Connextra)
• Design and manage online web banners using our online software (Banner Flow)
Skills & Qualifications:
• Ability to work to defined briefs and templates
• A proactive self-starter and team player
• Confidence to present and explain ideas to Managers and colleagues
• A sound design ability and the necessary skills to see visualisations through to execution
• A proven ability in the use of the following to an advanced level is essential;
Knowledge & Experience:
Job Description Page:
• Degree level qualification (in a relevant subject i.e. Web Design, Graphic Design, Marketing, Web Development)
• 3+ year’s experience in the design/e-commerce industry.
A proven ability in the use of the following to a medium/advanced level is essential:
• Ability to use Adobe Photoshop
• Ability to use Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Flash & Actionscript
• Adobe Dreamweaver
• Mac & PC Operating Systems
Additional knowledge of the following is advantageous:
• Content management systems
• Marketing metric reporting tools
• Understanding of the betting industry
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job