Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
A very well established iGaming company is looking for a German speaking team leader to join their growing team.
The person holding this position will be responsible for providing leadership and mentoring to the Customer Service language team. Roles and responsibilities include the following;
- Ensuring quality assurance as well as customer’s satisfaction and retention.
- Mentoring and keeping up positive atmosphere within the whole team and supporting its members in their individual career paths.
- One to one meetings with team members and train new joiners within the team.
- Be involved in Customer experience enhancements.
- Helping out Payments and Fraud specialists in upholding security of the company and preventing fraudulent activities
- Advising players on responsible gaming tools and acting pro-actively on player's gaming patterns.
- On-line experience in Support / Customer Services
- Experience managing and mentoring people
- Fluent in English and German
You will get:
- Fun and dynamic environment
- Very competitive remuneration packages and other benefits including health insurance, health and fitness allowance, fun events and more.
- Room for development and growth
Interested? Apply directly or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job