I am looking for an ambitious and pro-active Games Analyst to join a vibrant, talented team based in a beautiful studio in Malta, located on the waterfront. In this role, you will champion all aspects of analytics, live operations and mobile free-to-play within the Malta studio, also working with their wider group to advocate best-practice throughout the organisation, supporting other game teams and our many live products as required.
The company is an award-winning development studio and one of the world’s leading mobile and handheld video game developers.
Roles & Duties:
- Designing and maintaining the game telemetry to accommodate new features and design changes
- Working within the group to ensure key insights and findings are widely shared to help drive improvements in all our free-to-play games
- Reporting your results to company executives and the game team itself, by building dashboard or reports as required
- Daily monitoring of game performance and core KPIs
- Performing regular deep-dive analyses to investigate player behaviour
- Managing your own workload and priorities to best serve the needs of the product – including using the data to identify those needs
- Building gameplay, progression and balancing simulations to inform design decisions
- Working with the Game Director and design team to optimise existing gameplay and drive the development of new features
Skills & Expertise:
- A bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science or a related field
- Experience working on live free-to-play titles
- Experience visualizing data and communicating results to an audience of varied disciplines and backgrounds
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL and Python (or related languages)
- Experience working with third-party analytics solutions
- A passion for mobile, free-to-play games
- A good balance of science and creativity
- Fiercely pro-active with a drive to improve
- A pragmatic mindset – able to strive for full statistical rigor while maintaining a practical, ROI focused approach
If this sounds right up your street and would like to discuss it further, do get in touch either by email or phone.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job