Our client is a world leader in providing solutions for the online game industry. We are looking for passionate gameplay programmers to join their team in Bucharest in making the best online games in the industry.
Game programmer – online games
Our studio is a creative nest, with a young and friendly atmosphere that provides the context, the tools and the expertise to deliver the best games in our area.
- You will use our proven engine and pipeline so most of the low level work is done and tested.
- You will have your own project to work on autonomously (after a training period) and implement it from concept to release.
- You will work directly with the design and art team to implement the game as planned (art, animation, logic, sounds, etc…)
- Bachelor’s degree / Master in Computer Science or similar?
- Technical background in game programming is a must
- Passionate, involved, team player
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, analysis and design
- Fluent English
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Work with a friendly team in a modern office
- Free catered lunch
- Health insurance
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job