Game Concept Producer
What is the objective of this role?
• Make a mark by creating tight slot games that the company, the team members and GP can be proud of
• Through creativity and with an inspiring leadership participate in driving games development further
• As GP you shall also ensure the game projects are kept within the budget and timelines
• As GP you shall always convey the core idea of the game throughout the game development phases
• Ensure that Product Marketing and Games Experts have vital information enabling to convey the core idea of the game through applicable channels all throughout the project from start to finish.
What is the remit of the role?
UNDERSTAND, LEAD, ASSURE AWESOMESS and SECURE COMMITMENT
• Be leading the projects ensuring that all collaborative parties are always aligned and understands the objectives and deliverables during the course of the game development projects
• Always guide, coordinate and successfully collaborate with team members from Mock-up Artists, Art Directors, Illustrators, Graphic Artists, Animators, Client and Math designer to a superior product
• Be well adverse in expressing its vision through writing specifications and instructions to relevant stake holders
• Ensure game idea and vision are binding together theme, mechanics, mathematics and the emotional experience in an innovative and exciting way with an outmost conceptual integrity.
• Analyze game development deliverables and report deviations to GP Lead, management and other relevant internal stakeholders
• Ensure project team members always have valid input and efficient priorities to be able to contribute to the success of the project accordingly
• Continuously review every aspect of the game, and align with internal and external stake holders, during the development process
• Host, moderate or drive any relevant project forums to see the game vision realized
• Ensure Sales & Marketing receives adequate information to be able to promote the games accordingly
• Ensure Integration team are aligned with launch plans accordingly
Preferred experience, background, required skill set?
• Experience in producing games or other rich media interactive products with documented results in excellent user experience
• You have a strong and documented experience in intuitive interactive design, preferably game and you understand the underlying mechanics and its importance.
• Engaging and convincing personality with excellent communication skills
• Should fully understand internal stakeholders environments; client development, artists, art directors, animators, game server, U/I artists, sound designs, etc
• Abundance of an engaging leadership
• A resourceful, pragmatic and solution- and goal oriented way of working.
• Analytical mind-set with a natural interest to analyze performance
• Must be an intrinsically motivated individual with highly developed communication skills
• Should be custom to work in an agile environment and also used to working effortlessly with tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc
• Must understands the importance of team work and benefits of true collaboration, since YG is not built by and not looking for solo-players.
• Preferably have a sixth sense with regards to creating an exciting player experience
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job