Rapidly-growing company with innovative analytics solution seeks exceptional and ambitious Front End Developer who would love an opportunity to learn and become either a Full Stack Developer or a UX Designer. This role will be 100% remote work.
We are looking for a developer who loves being part of a team but is also self-motivated, and loves the idea of working remotely. This role is ideal for somebody who is passionate about building great online apps, and who wants to use their skills to have a real impact on a product used by over 320,000 users from 190 different countries.
- Highly proficient in translating visual designs into highly readable, production-ready code with an attention to detail and design/UX sensibility.
- Experienced in implementing and using CSS pre-processors.
- Strong knowledge of modern browser technologies, cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with distributed revision control systems such as Mercurial and Git.
- Ability to work independently - accountable for your own actions and able to act with both urgency and integrity.
- Experience with any of the following is a plus, but not required - AngularJS, React, Vue, Python (or any similar back end language), PostgreSQL, Redis, Nginx, UX Design, UI Design, Graphic Design and Sketch.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party provider.
We are offering an amazing salary and incredible perks including fully remote working environment, self-development allowance, home office budget, company retreats, holiday budget etc.
Note: Although this is a remote position, we are only seeking teammates in European time zones between UTC-2 and UTC+4.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job