We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Fraud Manager to join an industry leading global provider of turnkey online gaming solutions. You would have the opportunity to be part of a company that employs over 600 professional and experienced individuals- with the number rising daily. The company allows you to create your own career and opportunities and encourage talent, imagination, and creativity.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform in-depth analysis of major KPIs and aspects of the business in order to identify any pattern of fraud activity or bonus abuse.
- Conduct a full analysis cycle from problem to plan of the analysis, execution, conclusions generation and action items suggestion.
- Preparation of reoccurring dashboards and reports
- Prevent, detect and investigate any signs of external and internal fraud.
- Assess the risks of fraud and offer Permanent solutions to avoid future cases.
- Improve the organization’s policies and make an environment with fraud reduced to absolute minimum.
- Supporting and assisting team members with ad hock data modeling and analysis
- Ensure ongoing data updates and data integrity
- Identifying and recommending improvement opportunities for processes, workflows etc.
- Leads Docs Verification Team
This company is looking for smart, focused individuals who have a team spirit and like to work with others to achieve fantastic results. You would be joining an innovative, dynamic and international environment with real, actual career progression.
If you feel you would like the chance to work where everything is transparent, and you could make a real difference please do get in touch.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job