Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
The VIP Account Manager’s priority and aim Is to create and maintain loyalty with the most important customers.
Identification and segmentation will be focused on by constantly monitoring customer activity via BI tools.
Retention will be assured by supporting the VIP customers via email and phone, taking proactive action, monitoring play level and bonuses, promoting ongoing and upcoming campaigns across all products (Casino, Poker, Sport and Bingo) and hosting / organizing events.
As user experience is of essence, the VIP Account Manager will ensure that good communication is held with the Support and Risk/Payments departments regarding VIP customer accounts. The VIP Account Manager will also handle VIP strategies for their segments and VIP treatment for players.
Role and responsibilities:
- Being the face to face personality of our brands for VIP customers.
- Planning, developing and executing events and meeting customers face to face.
- Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that bonuses, gifts and hospitality invitations are offered in accordance with business requirements.
- Coordinating retention calling campaigns including planning, execution and evaluation.
- Handle customers’ day to day queries and complaints, including out of hours when necessary, in order to provide the VIP with personal and ‘competition beating’ service.
- Following up on specific customer cases and maintaining and good relationship with customers.
- Collecting and analysing information and data on customer segments and suggesting changes for optimization.
- Evaluating and reporting on VIP activities and performance on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
Role Requirements (Qualification and Education):
- Have a genuine passion for the online gaming industry, either as a customer or through work experience in the industry.
- Sound knowledge of Casino games and Industry.
- Fluency in Finnish, any other European language appreciated.
- Previous experience working in customer relationship oriented roles.
- Professional knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
Personal skills and traits:
- Positive, hands-on and can-do attitude.
- Social and outgoing.
- Analytical mindset.
- Results driven, focused, quick to act and proactive initiative.
- Structured, organised and skilled in task-orientation and prioritization.
- Sales & Relationship building
Does this sound like the perfect move for you? Get in touch..
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job