Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
We are looking for Finance Officers to join our clients finance team.
This role involves assisting in the accounting of the LPI transactions, preparing cash and fund reconciliations and ensuring compliance with relevant financial control regulations.
Working in the team the main duties will include
- Daily maintenance of client accounts.
- Provide assistance with the preparation of client management accounts in accordance with client requirements and deadlines.
- Provide assistance with year-end audits and regulatory reporting in accordance with required deadlines.
- Reconcile all cash and movements to supporting documentation, ensuring financial control compliance.
- Provide general administrative services to client companies as required.
- Assist with the preparation of client documentation and reporting.
Candidates are required to have some experience in finance and have studied / are studying finance.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job