Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager, who will be responsible for the management of our thriving finance department. The role calls for a talented individual who is ready for a new challenge in a start up business, and where needed, providing thorough and high level assistance with budgets and forecasting; guiding our executives with financial decisions.
- Preparing monthly accounts and updating figures in GRP
- Preparing weekly/monthly reconciliations of bank and PSP balances
- Preparing reports to assist CEO with things like assessing performance of revenue streams etc.
- Salary calculation and payment
- VAT computation
- Cash flow budgeting and payment scheduling
- Preparation of annual accounts (including the preparation of audit file) and draft financial statements
- Carry out any other duties that may be reasonably assigned by the CEO
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- A fully qualified Accountant, ACCA or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and an advanced practical knowledge of Excel
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- A self-driven individual with a positive and hands-on attitude
- Organised and systematic with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent command of written and spoken English with strong communication skills
- A professional and discreet disposition
- Due to the nature of the role, the ideal candidate would be comfortable with a flexible working schedule, from time to time, to meet the needs of the Company and its executives
- Experience in a similar role in Igaming is a must
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job