Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Our client based in Guildford, Surrey, are looking to hire digital marketing managers to drive traffic towards several online casino brands.
The ideal candidate should have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated and above all results driven. Our client represents a number of online casinos that target UK and European facing markets.
- Recruitment of new SEO, PPC, CPM affiliates and publishers.
- Account managing a portfolio of existing partners via email, phone, newsletters, and forums to maximise revenue generation.
- Nurturing existing partners to deliver incremental revenue month on month, and negotiating bespoke commercial deals where necessary to attract additional revenue.
- Monitoring, tracking and evaluating all marketing activity and reporting ROI of campaigns.
- Working with creative and web development teams to deliver marketing assets that optimise acquisition marketing opportunities.
- Maintaining full awareness and understanding of appropriate legislation and best practice for marketing initiatives.
- Report regularly on performance versus plans.
Experience and Skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Understanding of how the gaming industry works- Revenue share, CPA, Flat Fee, CPL, PPC.
- Experience creating and executing online marketing campaigns that stimulate new sign ups and increased revenue via 3rd party affiliate sites, Facebook and Adwords.
- Preferably 2+ years online marketing experience ( but not essential).
- Strong command written/spoken of English.
Salary/start date/ Location
- Salary: Competitive + performance based bonuses.
- Start date: Early January 2018
- Location: Guildford, Surrey
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job