An exciting opportunity to work in the fast growing blockchain gaming sector and develop a wide range of marketing skills. This role will manage the digital content creation, blogging and overall updates for the website of a pioneering blockchain startup. We’re looking for an ambitious, motivated person to join our marketing team – someone with passion, a wide range of skills and bags of potential, - and who are looking for the perfect place to begin their journey.
Who we are:
A start-up, pioneering technology company using the latest blockchain technology with decades of experience in the online gaming world to build a revolutionary technology platform which offers casino games that are fun, fast and provably fair.
This is both a rare opportunity to work with a visionary tech entrepreneur and break into the exploding blockchain sector during its most exciting early years. And if that wasn’t enough, you’ll join a company that’s welcoming, down to earth and which values collaboration and support. We’re not here to make up the numbers either. Success is rewarded, and with the business growing at an exponential rate, there’ll be plenty to enjoy.
Who we’re looking for:
• Skills (learned or self-taught) in a range of website creation; blogging; social media; digital marketing; copywriting
• Strong academic performance in any relevant subject
• Obsessive attention to detail
• Passion for technology
• Ambition to build a career in marketing or technology
• Knowledge of gaming or blockchain sectors an advantage
• Can-do attitude
• Ability to embrace change, be proactive and adapt quickly in a fast moving environment
What you’ll do:
We’re an all-hands-on-deck company so you should be eager to help out wherever you’re needed. But most of the time, you will:
• Ensure that website information is up-to-date, accurate and appropriately written at all times
• Creating content for website, social media and press use which raises awareness of the company’s, supports corporate/marketing targets and captures the essence of the brand proposition
• WordPress CMS experience is desirable
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job