You’ll be an essential member of the Casino team, with a sound understanding the current trends within the casino and online gambling industries. You’ll use your knowledge of the casino products, including games, suppliers, promotions and bonus tools to ensure the Casino Operations function runs smoothly. Your strong organisational skills and ability to work both collaboratively and on your own initiative will help you navigate this challenging role.
The business is expanding rapidly, so you’ll be used to working in a fast-paced environment which is constantly evolving and innovating, putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
You will assist the Director of Casino, and Head of Casino in running the Bitcasino product. You’ll be responsible for managing relationships with suppliers and working with the Marketing team to set up, manage, and monitor bonuses and promotions. By working closely with the rest of the Casino Team you’ll ensure that brand performance is analysed in a structured and consistent way.
Key Skills & Experience:
• 3 years of experience working in an online casino within a product or marketing role
• Demonstrated proficiency in using Google Docs or similar tools
• Ideally experienced in Project Management and Project Delivery within a casino environment
• Previous experience with CRM management is plus
• Strong analytical skills and an excellent work ethic
• Excellent written and spoken English
You must be a self-starter, able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team, with excellent communication skills. You need to be highly organised with a strong eye for detail and the ability to prioritise. You’ll be a talented problem solver and experienced at multitasking in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job