Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
I am currently looking for a proactive, enthusiastic, skilled DevOps Engineer to join an innovative, fast growing company here in Malta. You will be joining a growing team of passionate professionals within a fun, respectful environment. The company provides cost-effective and reliable solutions to localising services and products and the team pride themselves on the efficient and fast production of solutions.
What will you do?
- Maintain, configure and administrate the Customer Support technologies and related platforms by ensuring the implementation of applicable best practices;
- Build and deploy middleware business service applications from code to test and production environments using the different middleware infrastructures;
- Oversee the day-to-day and long-term planning of our Live Chat/Email and telephony system, as well as other CS support tools;
- Design, develop and deliver scalable and automated services architecture;
- Create reusable automation libraries that can be applied across the company;
- Develop automation for new and older applications;
- Integrate systems with the existing and available APIs;
Who are you?
- Fluent in English;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Excellent coding/debugging skills;
- Eager to learn new technologies;
- Possesses a proven track record as a strong developer;
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field;
- 2+ years’ experience in DevOps role or System/Web Administration experience;
- Experience in agile development practices and TDD patterns;
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming (C#.Net);
- Experience with Web services, SOAP, REST, JSON;
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems;
- Hands-on experience in Dev Ops build and/or environment automation;
- Hands-on experience with Orchestration tools;
- Self-directed and motivated with a “start-up” mind-set;
- Experience with Oracle Service Cloud will be considered an asset.
If you feel this is the right thing for you, please do get in touch!
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job