With a huge global presence, my client is a multifaceted sports betting, gaming and e-gaming operator looking for a talented Data Scientist to join its Business Intelligence Team.
- Delivering advanced predictive models and customer segmentations within a fast-paced, results-oriented gaming environment
- Owning data science projects from conception stage to testing, delivery and optimisation.
- Understanding the gaming business in depth to provide models that fit within the proper context.
- Using data mining techniques, analytics and business judgement to identify and solve business problems
- Extracting and analysing very large and multi-dimensional data sets
- Degree (or equivalent) in quantitative area.
- Relevant experience gained in data mining, advanced analytics, clustering, regression, predictive models and their main applications.
- Practical experience with statistical tools, such as R, SPSS, SAS, KNIME.
- Experience working with a Data Warehouse.
- Ability to communicate explaining models and segmentations in non-technical language
- Previous experience gained in online gaming
- Knowledge of online poker, casino and/or sportsbook
Advanced degree or PhD
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job