Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
We are recruiting for a CRM and player communication executive to manage the Customer Relationship Management delivery program.
We require an energetic CRM Executive who is capable of managing and owning a successful CRM delivery program across the online casino vertical focusing on the UK market.
You will be responsible for the creation of execution of all player communications involving onsite promotions content, email, sms, push and system notifications, manage budgets, promotions and campaigns and analyze and report results to management.
You will be tasked with managing players’ life cycle programs, loyalty schemes and be targeted with driving growth in key business KPIs such as player value, retention and reactivation. A key part of the role is copy writing the entire player life cycle communication program in line with the brand guidelines and verbal identity. In this role you will also work closely and in cooperation with the marketing acquisition and VIP management teams ensuring through the line integration of marketing campaigns from a players’ firsts experience through the later stages of their life cycle.
- 3+ years’ experience of working in a similar CRM or email marketing role.
- Exceptional writing communication skills with proven ability to translate ideas and tactical concepts into enticing, engaging and action motivating language.
- Ability to turn verbal brand guidelines into consistent tone of voice.
- Ability to use customer data to segment and personalise content and offers.
- Ability to brief, manage and implement small to medium marketing projects.
- Knowledge of email& SMS marketing delivery systems and performance indicators
- Knowledge of HTML creation
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Own and manage the CRM delivery program and content across the entire player’s life cycle
- Conceptualisation and generation of high quality long and short casino focused copy for web, products and player communications
- Ensuring copy is engaging, compelling and on-brand, and catered for targeted audiences.
- Full cycle copy management of content; brief to final production, including research, planning and implementation.
- Liaise closely with CRM and Acquisition teams to ensure the distribution of copy to relevant territories and channels.
- Create topical copy that will resonate with customers on the company website and social media platforms.
- Manage high volume workload to strict, tight deadlines with quick turnarounds.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job