Pentasia is working with a young and growing multinational iGaming consultancy company based in South Dublin who provide B2B and B2C services to various gaming operators globally including a major top ten player in the Poker Industry.
Reporting directly to the Head of Operations and Senior Management of the company, the Compliance Manager will be tasked with managing all aspects of global compliance for the B2C Poker clients.
- Maintain, optimise and stay abreast of all industry and company compliance and regulations globally and internally.
- Conduct on-going internal reviews and audits of the B2C operations of the company in order to identify regulatory vulnerabilities across all policies, procedures, and systems in place.
- Implement appropriate developments and amendments across policies, procedures, and systems as well as making recommendations to senior management.
- Control all statutory obligations relating to all fraud, anti-money laundry, security operations etc globally.
- Work alongside various other external stakeholders including the UK Gambling Commission as well as other global organisations and regulatory bodies providing in-depth reports as required.
- 3+ years’ experience in a global compliance orientated role within the iGaming industry
- Experience dealing with a range of different governing bodies and regulators
- Strong knowledge across areas such as AML, Payments, Data Security/Protection
- Experience in handling internal reporting and audits and providing findings reports to senior management as well as external regulatory bodies.
- Poker knowledge and experience highly desirable.
- A strong communicator with the ability to work alongside a wide-ranging global team.
- 3rd level qualification in compliance and or law preferred.
For more information contact Keith on 016087729 or apply
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job