Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
The Commercial Manager role is Part Project Manager, Part Sales Executive and Part Customer Facing Account Representative.
You will be responsible for selling the company's remote gaming content, negotiating with potential customers, developing long-term relations with our customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful resolution of customer issues or act as advocate for customer needs to our development arm.
The Commercial Manager will work with the relevant stakeholders to:
- Routinely execute processes to aid the distribution of the company's products in the market.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Routinely execute and maintain processes to source, secure and support commercial agreements with the company's customers.
- Identify and grow opportunities to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
You and your small team are the customer facing part of the business, you will be both ‘Hunter’ and ‘Gatherer’ responsible for building the sales pipeline, closing sales, supporting customers though the go-live process then maximising revenues from those customers over the life of their relationship with the company. You will generate, close and support your leads.
You will be required to travel within Europe.
Your package will include a base monthly salary and a bonus calculated on your overall performance in Managing the sales pipeline and Account Management functions of the business.
You will be strong technically, able to understand software development and gaming industry concepts and posses strong Microsoft office skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel.
There will be a requirement to travel from time to time; sometimes long-haul, adequate notice will be provided.
Specific Requirements: (e) Essential, (a) Advantageous
Prior relevant industry experience (e)
Business Analytics (e)
Using Excel to flex commercial offers and analyse game / customer revenues
Documentation Capabilities (e)
Communicating clearly and competently using email and documentation
Good technical understanding / competence (e)
Understanding CRM concepts (a)
Education, Technical and/or Business Qualifications up to and including Degree level would be very advantageous
Key Responsibility Areas
Sales processes & planning
- Market analysis and sales lead identification
- Product presentation and sales activities
- Preparing and assisting in executing agreements
- Building long-term relationship with customers
- Improving customer satisfaction with the company's product and services
- Updating customers about new opportunities and services
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job