Our clients based in Malta are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee their organization’s ongoing operations and procedures.
You will be a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the CEO and responsible for the efficiency of business. Knowledge of either Affiliates or the Online Gaming Industry is a must for this role.
You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader and to have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
You will plan, direct, and oversee the company operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals. Furthermore, you will help the organisation execute long-term and short-term plans and directives by implementing judgement, vision, management, and leadership.
The goal is to secure the functionality of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and lead the daily work for various departments
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Proven experience as COO or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrate competency in strategic planning and business development
- SEO experience and experience from e-commerce or major online affiliate operations
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to discuss further please do not hesitate to contact me.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job