We are recruiting for a Chief Operating Officer of Slots to be based in Lagos, Nigeria.
You will have the overall responsibility for delivering the Slot Business Plan across the regions.
With the full support of Group senior management, you will run, build and maintain a network of over 2,000 slot machines in the next 2.5 years.
To enable the speed and scale of roll-out required you will be focusing on deploying slots in 3rd party venues, such as restaurants, bars and shopping malls.
The role & responsibilities;
- Review existing target areas and identify the key geographical target areas and their criteria
- Review existing venue target criteria and refine the target criteria as well as venue on-boarding process
- Work closely with venue owners to ensure slots are successfully installed and launched to the venue’s customers
- Work closely with venue owners to ensure cash is being remitted and revenue targets are met
- Ensure ongoing and preventative maintenance of the slot estate
- Create a formulaic plan for further expansion to be implemented on regional and area basis
- Educate your team of Slot Area Managers to ensure they can successfully deploy, manage and maintain machines in their areas
- Constantly develop the slot estate whilst ensuring control and compliance with cash procedures and profitability targets
- Work closely with the Group senior functions to ensure procurement and funding is available in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with operating licences
Knowledge & Experience
- You thrive off challenging operating environs and the opportunity to build your own operation
- You have a detailed understanding of slot machines and the operations and marketing of slot machines
- You have experience of rolling out an estate of slot machines using 3rd party venues
- You are a great motivator and leader for your Area Managers
- You adapt well to change and you have excellent communication skills
- You have strong organisational skills and you’re great at multi-tasking
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job