We at Pentasia are looking for a fantastic Chief Designer for a prominent and established white label Client here on the island. You will be responsible for creating new and original designs and concepts from scratch for both their brands based on internal specifications, needs and brand image. You will be working directly with the Head of Marketing and will help lead the team to be the best they can be.
- Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, and special fonts, which are needed for record keeping and referencing
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Driving the assessment of our current visual guidelines and identity system
- Creation and maintenance of brand guideline hand book for both brands ensuring it is in line with the overall brand positioning and strategy
- Communicate and present visuals/creative concepts, design rationale and specifics for website redesigns, customer activities, banners and external campaigns
- Developing new banner concepts and maintaining existing banner portfolio
- Designing images for newsletters, blogs, social media, landing pages and sites
When applying do send a copy of your portfolio as well to showcase examples of your work.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job