Our multi-national client is looking for a talented BI analyst to join their expanding Business Intelligence Team.
- Delivery of advanced analytical projects within a fast moving environment
- Combining business knowledge with data analysis to provide insights in areas such as pricing optimisation, loyalty scheme optimisation and the poker ecosystem
- Providing decision support to major stakeholders
- Extraction and manipulation of large volumes of data
Skills and Capabilities
- STEM Degree or related degree focused on Maths/Statistics or Data Analysis.
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas and results to non-technical business people, both written and orally
- Strong poker knowledge either from personal or work perspective
- Knowledge of the online poker industry
- Proficiency in extracting and manipulating large datasets using SQL / MicroStrategy (or similar)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Practical experience with Statistical tools (SPSS, SAS, R, KNIME, other)
- Experience in data mining / advanced analytics (clustering, regression, predictive models or similar)
- Experience working with a data warehouse