Our client is seeking a dynamic Business development and office assistant to join their growing company. The Business Development Assistant is responsible for supporting the marketing and sales departments through effective customer service, contributing to the overall growth of the company. This position will handle multiple sales, marketing, customer service and sales support duties.
- Maintaining CRM database of prospects and forwarding leads to sales personnel, ensuring the collection of information regarding customers and prospects is always accurate.
- Research leads database and upgrade the CRM
- Screen all incoming leads to create an accurate prospect, qualify leads and ensure that information is requested, processed and communicated to leads in a timely manner.
- Work with marketing to develop detailed email campaigns for specific segments of leads
- Make telephone or online calls and presentations to prospective customers in order to fix appointments with sales department
- Participate in trade shows, conventions and conferences
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential
- Provide reporting and assist in the relationship development for those leads that have not been contacted within a given timeframe and work with sales representatives to involve them.
- Order office supplies and materials
- Manage supplier relationships
- Manage office materials inventory
- Various tasks that the CEO, Chairman assign
- 2+ years of experience in similar office position and operations
- Experience in online sales
- spoken and written business Spanish to deal with the LATAM clients
- Aptitude for problem-solving to determine solutions
- Result driven and extremely organized
- Comfortable working with strict deadlines and targets
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Strong communication skills with experience
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications, contact management software and other; other in house software
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations in English and Spanish. Ability to read and write reports, business correspondence in English and Spanish.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job