I am looking for a talented Business Analyst to join a supplier of high-quality and innovative platforms to the gaming industry based in Malta. Their solutions are offered to a wide range of clients in over 50 countries, ranging from start-ups to some of the world’s top operators and well-known brands.
Our client is looking for someone who is a top player in their respective field who do not shy away from innovating, and taking bold steps with those ideas to see them realized!
Employees are given the required space to thrive, build, experiment, and contribute across several product features and modules.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for understanding and assisting with formulating the business case and client needs. This includes translating business requirements into product enhancements through functional specifications. The role ensures effective communication to aid decision-making, issue resolution and consensus among stakeholders.
• Elicitation of business requirements
• Analysis and translation of business requirements to functional product oriented solutions
• Use epics, detailed user stories, wire framing and UML to document functional specifications for product enhancements that meet stakeholder expectations
• Support the technical teams during the development and implementation process by providing clarifications and verify that the deliverables match the specifications
• Participate in the roadmap strategy within the team to shape the future of the product in a global scalable environment
• Collaborate with clients in analysing business and tender requirements to supply implementation consultancy and participate in RFP replies.
• Effective communicator to facilitate decision-making, issue resolution and establish consensus with business and technical stakeholders
• Strong time management and prioritisation skills with an established track record of meeting commitments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including technical writing skills
• The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
• Understanding of systems engineering concepts
• Business case development
• Multi-tasking between various product requests
• Ability to drive multiple, critical initiatives at strategic and tactical levels across the portfolio
• Collaborative team player
• Highest level of communication, information sharing and stakeholder management
• Strong change management and business transformation skills to drive the vision
• Willingness to adopt change, new ideas, and processes
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Challenge status-quo and drive creativity, innovation and operational excellence
• Travel and work within an international context may be required
• A relevant academic degree, preferably technology and/or business oriented
• Previous experience in Business Analysis, or a similar role such as product owner, product manager, or product architect
• Proficient UML and flow-chart diagramming skills
• Experience as a software engineer, database engineer or similar technical hands on position within software development is considered an asset
• Prior experience in the iGaming industry is desirable
If you feel this is the right step for you in your career, please get in touch so we can discuss this further.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job