Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Business Analyst – Limerick, Ireland
Do you have a degree in an analytical field such as Engineering, Economics or Mathematics from an accredited top-tier College or Business School? Have you been an intern at Google or Apple? Or do you have experience in investment banking or consulting?
If you answered YES to these questions, then this could be the next step for you in your career.
About the opportunity:
A competitive salary, relocation assistance with additional benefits is currently on offer.
My client is one of the world’s largest ticket marketplaces. A global online platform for sport, music and entertainment tickets. They are partnered with many of the world’s leading brands in sport and entertainment. Their customers right across the globe have access to tickets to their favourite events in the language, currency and on the device of their choice.
Once you are up to speed in this role you will be leading your own team and projects.
You will be required to travel to various offices around the world to include: London, Geneva, New York, Australia and New Zealand.
Strategy and analytics
- Lead the implementations of solutions to complex problems in order to fuel growth
- Provide analytical support in evaluating different strategic opportunities and initiatives across supply, logistics and customer care
- Develop forecasting models of supply and demand to support business decisions and resource allocation
- Proactively identify and implement solutions to improve the efficiency of the internal processes
- Build the main business metrics and dashboards to track and assess the performance of different areas across the business
This role will come with a level of high visibility within the business, so it’s essential you are confident in working with all types of people and have excellent communication and people skills.
Interested? Next steps…
There’s a lot to this role, so we’ll need to discuss further to see if it’s a good match. Apply now, and if suitable I’ll be in touch to arrange a call.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job