Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Would you like the opportunity to be an integral part of a brand new venture? Do you have a passion for business and business development? I am looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join an established financial sector company in their brand new subsidiary company. This new company are a dynamic software development team that thrives on building great software utilising the very latest technology stack to achieve their goals. The role is focused on innovation and involves the development of our wealth management software suite including their online trading platform.
You will need to demonstrate an excellent understanding of the way the organisation works and the sector it operates in, as you will be helping them to develop its functions, services and products to meet goals with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to talk to and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties.
- The ability to work on multiple projects within your project time frames
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- A strong interest in business and business development
- A good understanding of information technology
- Liaise with Project Sponsor and Product Owner to understand requirements and propose solutions that meet such requirements
- Assess impact, assist in prioritisation and provide high-level estimates for project pipeline
- Breakdown EPICs into user stories based on feedback from SCRUM master and DEV team
- Define Business Acceptance criteria for stories
- Work with UX designers to design an effective user experience
- Engage with Dev teams, to assist with breaking down user stories into tasks
- Perform UAT to verify that the solution is in line with the requirements
- Document Functional Specifications including data flows, data mapping and detailed Use / Test Cases
- Document user manuals for new systems
- Provide initial support for new deployments
- Perform data verification analysis post deployment
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a brand new product and really make an impact using your skill set. If you are interested, please do contact me to discuss further.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job