Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Located in London, an innovative online casino and sports betting business for one of the UK's leading brands, are looking for a BI Developer to join their growing and successful team.
- Reporting to the Head of BI and Analytics the BI Developer is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of the data environment.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability:
- Data Warehouse & ETL Development
- Analyse data structures and data warehouse information before transposing to Tabular models and interactive dashboards
- To deliver great analytical projects; communicate progress, challenge the brief and present results
- To develop an in-depth knowledge of existing data models
- Documenting existing process / potential development solutions
- Define / Implement / Promote BI best practices
- Data Reconciliations
- Coaching and mentoring broader team
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience working with: Spark, Google Analytics, Salesforce
- Experience in or strong knowledge of online wagering and gaming products
- Education: Degree in Maths, Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3+ years of BI/DW experience
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of SSIS
- Experience with data visualisation (Tableau)
- Advanced Excel
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job