Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
Would you like to be part of something amazing? I am looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Developer who can help shape and scale the platform reporting and analytics layer for one of the BEST gaming companies around.
Based in beautiful Malta you will be designing, building and deploying complex analytical and BI solutions using a variety of front end visualization tools through which our client operators access data.
The ideal candidate will be technically minded, driven and with a strong understanding of BI concepts and reporting.
What you'll be doing
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements.
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources.
- Work closely with the product and analytics teams to scope business needs, design metrics, and build reports and visual dashboards.
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users.
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes.
- Design, build and maintain data models used by the business intelligence tool.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with minimal supervision.
Who are you
- At least 5 years experience in business intelligence, data engineering, or related area.
- At least 3 years of experience working as part of a reporting team using Qlikview in both an analytical and development capacity
- Technically sound in Qliksense both from development and administrative perspective
- Must be very strong in SQL, PL/SQL and SSRS.
- Sc. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related discipline.
- Experience with data visualization libraries such as d3.
- Expert at SQL, data modeling, and performance optimization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
This is an opportunity to join a company who encourage a team culture, career progression and provide you with the tools to take ownership of your role. If you feel this is perfect for you, please do get in touch.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job