One of the leading gaming companies around are looking to hire an experienced, enthusiastic business intelligence developer who can join the team and help shape the reporting and analytics departments.
You will be designing, building and deploying complex analytical and BIsolutions using a variety of front end visualization tools through which the client operators access data.The ideal candidate is technically minded, driven and with a strong understanding of BI concepts and reporting.
- Participate in business analysis activities to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources
- Work closely with the product and analytics teams to scope business needs, design metrics, and build reports and visual dashboards
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeat able processes
- Design, build, and maintain data models used by the business intelligence tool
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with minimal supervision
Experience & Skills
- At least 5 years experience in business intelligence, data engineering,or related area
- At least 3 years experience working as part of a reporting team using a modern reporting platform such as Qlikview, Tableau and MS Power BI in both an analytical and development capacity
- Must be very strong in SQL, PL/SQL and SSRS
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related discipline
- Experience with data visualization libraries such as d3
- Expert at SQL, data modeling, and performance optimization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an agile environment
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brilliant company who pride themselves on a great working environment and investment in their staff. Please contact me if you would like to talk about this further.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job