Sorry, this job has now closed. However, you can take a look at similar jobs on the right or use our search engine for others that are still open.
I am looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic BI Analyst to join a well respected, global online sports betting company based in their London offices. This company has focused on building trust with the betting community through its integrity, its values and by providing a level of customer satisfaction and as their Analyst you will be responsible for understanding the efficiency, efficacy and competitiveness of the business as a whole and where they could benefit from new technical solutions.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand the data that is available for use by departments and how to make use of that data.
- Use quantitative analysis to analyse data and make business decisions
- Identify opportunities for increased automation and efficiency through technical solution.
- Flow requirements from business to technical teams
- Evaluate outside market versus Pinnacle to determine where to invest our resources in order to maximize competitiveness.
- Handle requests for evaluation of business deals including Agent deals, commission structures, whale deals, proposed vig changes, etc.
- Help department managers with projections and other basic modelling tasks, such as projecting profits, system load, line changes, number of sign ups, etc.
- Help designing systems that affect all trading or the business as a whole such as wager processing
- Identify cost saving opportunities across the business
- Study other companies in the industry if possible
Skills & Qualifications:
- Comprehensive Business Knowledge
- Strong ability to analyse needs of the business and communicate the needs to stakeholders and development teams
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Initiative to work independently, but also able to work effectively with team members in different locations.
- Flexibility and adaptability to business requirements and priority changes.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work on for several different projects.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in data science related field
- 1+ years of experience in the sports betting domain
- Experience with prediction models and quantitative analysis
- Understanding of database technologies such as SQL and SQL Server
- Programming experience is a big plus (any language)
- Understanding of rules for many sports and passion for sports in general.
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job