The Business Intelligence Analyst will primarily be responsible for managing and presenting data to meet the operational requirements of the business in the short term while developing longer term solutions that scale to meet its growing requirements.
Ideally the candidate should have experience of working in the igaming industry, however a keen interest in it plus experience in working with similar B2C products with a high volume of financial transactions (online retail, banking etc) would be sufficient.
The right candidate should have meticulous attention to detail, taking full responsibility for the accuracy of the data that they manage and present, ensuring that the key business stakeholders that rely on the data have complete trust in it. Moreover, the right candidate should constantly evaluate the data independently and proactively disseminate information that they learn from it.
Strong command written/spoken of English.
LEVEL OF EDUCATION:
Preferably a degree in Math, Computer Science or similar.
2 years’ experience in similar role.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Proficiency in SQL ideally with MySQL
- Business acumen and strategic thinking
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications
- BI dashboard development and management
- Presenting data in the optimal format
- Designing and managing the databases and their structure in the data warehouse
- Validating the integrity of data deployed to the data warehouse
- Acquiring, extracting, analysing, aggregating and evaluating data
- Identifying business requirements from data analysis
- Managing the data flow and security between stakeholders
- Communicating key insights to the appropriate stakeholders
- Optimising the performance of the data warehouse
Back to vacancies
Apply for this job